Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's HERE!! FINALLY! The newest, the latest, the greatest - Victoria and Albert Museum of Childhood Book and 2 CDs of Machine Embroidery Designs is now available for a very special Fine Stitchery Price of $77 plus shipping!! Full Retail is $209.95! These books are incredible and the Machine Embroidery Designs are gorgeous! These will be at this price only for as long as they are on Special at Martha Pullen Company.

I now only have *1* set of the Kent State Book and CDs left and when that's gone there will be no more a that price. The other books are regular discounts - buy as many as you'd like - we can get more! LOL!! (Click the book titles to order yours from the website today!)

I meant to tell you this in the last Update but forgot! I will be *delighted* to be Santa's Helper to fulfill ALL of your Christmas wishes!! Just send me an email with all of your Heart's Desires, then make sure all the people who love you most have my finestitchery@yahoo.com addy and tell them to contact me - I'll pass on your greatest wishes, it doesn't even have to come from my website!

It really helps in these troubled times to remember EVERYTHING we have to be thankful for! I hope every one of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving next week!

www.finestitchery.com

No comments: